Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Things around the Park's house.


My bulletin board.


Cup full of my pearls and nailpolish <3


My colorpencils.


Post-it clock I made (:


Those boxes are all letters from friends, starting from JR.HIGH.


I painted my TOM's box and filled it up with the things that brings memories with me and my boyfriend, Daniel<3




Our kitchen clock!


Everything is so mini and all in a little frame.


These are actually magnets.


Magnets (:


GREEN Plant :)


Shovels in the backyard.


Tree trunk. Hairy, and unique.





Pink Roses



The outside of a yellow melon...korean melon? It's called CHA MEH in korean.


It's good and sweet like a melon, but the seeds get in the way so i don't like it.
But without the seeds, its not as sweet. It's a very complicated fruit.


Colorful sprinkled sugar cookie!


MMM. My fav <3 Costco Madelines are number 1 :)
Buttery and delightful!


Orange Cheese-its. YUM :)


My dog, JUJU, starring at me while I eat everything :)


My red house slippers and my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment